Ebru Temizer is a Partner at Gen & Temizer Attorney Partnership. She has over 20 years of experience in corporate/commercial law, dispute resolution, energy, and projects. She was a partner of the Istanbul office of White & Case LLP before founding Gen & Temizer Attorney Partnership which currently operates as the Istanbul office of Kinstellar, one of the leading law firms operating in the region of Central and Eastern Europe.
Ms. Temizer has particular experience and a long track record in dispute resolution, including in major complex commercial disputes and administrative law matters such as the representation of British American Tobacco, eBay, Vestas, Travelex, Bertelsmann, and Sabanci Holding.
Her experience also includes representing foreign investors in the private investments and privatization process of Turkish state assets including the energy and telecommunication sectors. She has also advised on various significant information technology, energy & infrastructure, real estate, and leisure sector investment projects.
- Partner at Gen & Temizer | Ozer, 2011 – to date
- Partner at Istanbul office of White & Case, 2008 – 2011
- Senior Associate at Istanbul office of White & Case- 2005-2008
- Associate at Ankara office of White & Case, 2000 – 2005
- M., Georgetown University, 2010
- B., Ankara University, Faculty of Law, 1998
- A structured guide to M&A litigation in Turkey, Lexology – Getting the Deal Through, 18 June 2019
- Issue of Counterclaim during the Mandatory Mediation Stage of Commercial Lawsuits, 5 March 2019
- Legal Update on Changes to Law on Protection of Value of Turkish Lira, 5 April 2019
- Turkish (native); English (fluent)