Senior Corporate Counsel at Precision Drilling Corporation, | Dubai
A unique blend of Legal, Commercial and Business credentials
– Strategic acquisitions and relationships, managing large-scale strategies, developing innovative governance structures, post-merger integration policies
– Negotiation and executing corporate advisory, legal & regulatory compliance, contracts, dispute resolution, and transactional functions
– Advising Top managements in Strategy & Risk Management
– Quick learner with ability to acclimatize with Global corporation’s internal operating and ERP systems
– Crisis-management (business retention, contract renegotiations, personnel evacuation, employment restructuring during COVID-19 pandemic)
– Managing external stakeholders & counsel, preparing Legal drafts, Plaints, Written Statements, Writ Petitions, Appeals, Case Papers, contracts for legal proceedings under various international statutory laws
– I have worked with India’s leading corporate law firm (advisory services), the largest Indian conglomerate, world’s largest oilfield services company and a NYSE listed Canadian-American public company operating in the Middle East region.
– I have completed Post Graduate Diploma in Global Business from University of Oxford;
Guided by personal core values – Integrity, Efficiency and Resourcefulness, I strive to outperform in providing business-enabling and value accretive legal services.
Big Oil to Big Data, ESG to Corporate Governance, M&A to Integrations, Compliance to Litigation, I act as trusted advisor to the senior management to guide through complex legal, commercial and regulatory landscapes in large and medium multinational corporations