Founder & CEO at “Al Baker & Associates” Law Firm, | Kuwait
Founder & CEO of “Al Baker & Associates” Law Firm, Kuwait.
● Graduated from Kuwait university 2007.
● Registered lawyer in Kuwaiti Lawyers Association 2007.
● Holds Arbitration courses in front of Court of Arbitration for Sport
● Arbitrator in front of National Court of Arbitration “NCAS”, Kuwait
● Arbitrator in front of Commercial Arbitration center, Kuwait 2020
● Arbitrator in front Kuwaiti Lawyers Arbitration center, Kuwait 2015
● General Secretary of Kuwait Association for Protecting public Funds
● Board member of Sports Arbitration center, Kuwaiti Lawyers
● Arbitrator in front of National Sports Arbitration Tribunal “NSAT”
● Chairman, Kuwait association for protecting public funds “KAPPF”
● Approved Licensed practitioner “Litigation, Arbitration, entities
incorporation, legal consultation” in front of DIFC courts, Dubai
International Financial Center “DIFC” 2023
Abdullah started his legal career in the year 2003 as a trainee within Loyac
training program, he had his legal training at the law office of / Meshari Al
Ghazali – who was specialized in commercial and investment disputes and
contracts locally and internationally, Abdullah continued his training till the
In 2007 Abdullah graduated from Kuwait University and registered as a
lawyer in Kuwaiti lawyers association, and he continued his legal career as a
lawyer in Al Ghazali office until 2015.
In 2015 Abdullah established his legal firm “Al Baker & associates Law Firm”
that is specialized in the business, commercial, investments, IT,
technological, small and medium enterprises and sports transactions,
contracts and disputes locally and internationally, through this specialization
Abdullah offer his services, advice and support to help raise the commercial,
SME, IT and sport sectors in the state of Kuwait