THE RADISSON BLU ROYAL HOTEL, BRUSSELS
Featuring a modern Art Deco façade that includes a stunning atrium, glass dome and a river designed by renowned architect Michel Jaspers, the Radisson Blu Royal Hotel, Brussels is conveniently located in the city center. It offers easy access to the metro and major rail lines and Central Station is just 500 meters away. Brussels Airport (BRU) is about 15 kilometers from the hotel and Brussels South Charleroi Airport (CRL) lies about 69 kilometers away. Popular attractions including the Grand Place, Manneken Pis and the BOZAR Museum are just a short walk from the hotel.
Hotel Website: https://www.radissonblu.com/en/royalhotel-brussels
Hotel in Brussels city center is just minutes from top attractions
- You can take a leisurely stroll to the Grand Place, the Royal Palace, the Magritte Museum and many other cultural
- Attractions from our hotel in Brussels city center. Browse the city’s famous chocolate shops or step out in the evening to
- Experience the local nightlife. Located just 400 meters away, the Central Station offers direct connections to Brussels
- Airport (BRU), the city metro and Europe’s main rail lines. The Arenberg public bus stops next to the hotel’s main entrance.
- Central Station rail and metro - 400 m (Airport terminal)
- Midi Station rail and metro - 2 km (Thalys and Eurostar terminals)
From Brussels Airport
The train is the quickest transportation from airport to hotel. Airport Express trains depart every 15 minutes and take only 20 minutes to reach Brussels Central Station (Gare Centrale), which is just a few hundred meters from the hotel property.
From South Station (Gare du Midi - Zuidstation)
From South Station, trams depart every 10 minutes and take only 10 minutes to reach De Brouckère Station or Central Station. Take Tram 3 (direction Esplanade) or Tram 4 (direction Gare du Nord) and disembark at Central Station or De Brouckère. The property is a short walk from either station.
Bus and metro options
Guests can travel efficiently throughout Brussels via the metro system. The De Brouckère and Central Station stops are only a few hundred meters away. Another convenient option is the Arenberg public bus, which stops next to the hotel’s main entrance. The concierge can arrange a car, taxi or bicycle for guests. The concierge can also reserve train tickets for both national and international travel.